Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Daydream Designs: Sailing + Wednesday Wisdom

Hi again, all!  I am back with another creation using beautiful digis from the Daydream Designs store to share with you today.  It's technically a summer card, but it's also perfect for a sailor!  Come and take a peek...

Here's the card~

Daydream Design's products used:
Beachscapes (image)
Poppies in a Pot (sentiment)

I tried to keep this super simple.  I just added a bit of texture with the netting and the little trio of embellishments there in the corner.  I think this card could work for a man, even!  What do you think?

This card reminds me of the story where Jesus is asleep in the ship while a storm is raging and his disciples wake Him in fear.  We all have winds and storms that rage in our lives.  While we may think the Lord is unaware or "sleeping", I know that He is always there to bring us peace in the midst of the dangers of life if we ask for His help.

That's all for me today, friends!  I hope you go and grab these fabulous digi elements and take some time to browse the rest of the store!  HUGS and happy {digi} stamping to you!


 photo Sigcopy.png

3 comments:

Diane Noble said...

Totally gorgeous, Mynn! Love the touch of netting and those wonderful shells. Outstanding!

Lisa Elton said...

Just terrific Mynn, what a fun mix of elements and textures!

Taunya Butler said...

You are an inspiration to me - this card makes me feel like i want to be out on the water! I am so impressed with the details and that netting - cool effect!! And that background paper such a great match for this boat!! Well done!!