Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Doodle Pantry: Candy Cane Poem

Before I start my post, I would like to say a giant THANK YOU to Laurie and the other gals on the Doodle Pantry DT.  This will be my last post for this fabulous company and I have enjoyed every minute of my time with these wonderful women! :)

It's getting close to Christmas.  I make my cards year round, but I know that isn't how some crafters like to do things, so I'm going to share some quick and easy cards over the next few weeks using some beautiful pre-colored digis from the Doodle Pantry store!  Come and see this week's creation... 


This card uses a beautiful digital image, sentiment, and poem (on the inside) from the Candy Cane Poem set.  The front of the card shows the image and title...



...and then the inside showcases the actual poem from the Candy Cane Poem set.  It is beautiful.  This card is all ready to go--it just needs a salutation and closing!  And making more than one at a time would be a breeze!  Just get an assembly line going! :)



Thanks for stopping by today to take a peek at my card!  I hope you come and join in our current monthly challenge over on the Doodle Pantry blog and that you grab some of the newest items for sale in the store!  HUGS and happy {digi} stamping!

 photo Sigcopy.png

Products used:

Candy Cane Poem

5 comments:

Becky said...

What a beautiful card! Beautiful poem too.

Lisa Elton said...

Just beautiful Mynn!

L.Wilson said...

Ooohh, so pretty!

Heather said...

I love this set--beautiful card. Will miss you, but I know I see you around. Stop by to say hi! every now and then.

Peanut said...

That is just beautiful, Mynn. The sentiment inside.... priceless!
hugs, Asha