Sunday, November 30, 2014

Inspired By Stamping: Holly Days!


Hi, friends!  I'm here today with a fun holiday HOLLY-day card to share with you today using products from the Inspired By Stamping store!  This was a quick card to make, so if you haven't started your holiday cards yet, it would be one to add to your list!


I started this card by adding some patterned paper to the kraft base and then embossing a sentiment from the Festive Frames stamp set onto the patterned paper.


Next, I stamped the holly image from the Christmas Wreath set onto some paper and punched it out.  I sponged the circle with some brown ink to give it a distressed look.  I then layered this image onto a die cut from the Fancy Labels 3 dies.  


I then added some red ribbon, including a bow, from the Christmas Ribbon Collection.  A cream button and a bit of gold elastic cording added just a bit of cheer to the bow after it was added to the card.


That was it!  Really simple, and I think the end result is elegant!  What do you think of the final card?  I'd love to hear your opinion--leave a comment to let me know!


Thank you for stopping by to take a peek!  That's all for me today!  I hope you take a chance to go and grab our newest release from the store and, if you spend $50, you will get a free stamp set!  Also, come and join in the fun of our current challenge, too!  If you use products from the Inspired By Stamping store, link them up in the Customer Gallery as well!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

Festive Frames set

Fancy Labels 3 dies

Christmas Ribbons Collection

7 comments:

SD pooja said...

Lovely card !

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Mynn
Gr Karin

Fabiola said...

les couleurs traditionnelles sont vraiment toujours si belles pour cette occasions, biz

Donna Nuce said...

Hi Mynn! Love the simplicity of this card yet so elegant. Have a great day!

Jenny said...

Hi Mynn!! Hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving!! Your card is beautifully festive and fun! Love it!

Sue D said...

Simple yet classic!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super awesome layering and colors