Thursday, February 12, 2015

Paper Sweeties February Release Sneak Peeks!


Hi, all!  It's time for another release at Paper Sweeties and I just KNOW you will love the new products that Debbie has for us this month!  OH my gosh, SO cute!!!  Come and take a peek at my creation for today showcasing these new products...


This card was super fun to put together!  I started by creating a border along the bottom of the card using patterned paper and a vase die cut from the new Garden Time Sweet Cuts.  I then die cut some stems and leaves using the new Pretty Posies Sweet Cuts.  I glued these onto the card base over the die cut border.


I then stamped three flowers using an image from the new Pretty Posies stamp set onto some patterned paper and then die cut them using the new Pretty Posies Sweet Cuts.  I layered them onto the card using dimensional foam.  A few yellow enamel dots highlight these fun elements.


The last step was to add a sentiment.  This one is from the new Garden Time stamp set.  I stamped it just about the die cut border.  This set comes with a bunch of these fun sentiments!


This card definitely turned out a bit better than I thought, and I am just in love with these products!  What do you think?  I'd love for you to leave me a comment and let me know! :)

That's all for me today, friends!  These products will be available to purchase on the 15th, so mark that date on your calendar!  I hope you come back tomorrow to see my next creation, too!  Ready for more inspiration?  Visit the rest of the gals on the team!

Here's the list~

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Jill Norwood 
Jinny Newlin *special Guest Designer*

Until tomorrow, 
HUGS and happy stamping! :)

 photo Sigcopy.png

20 comments:

Maria said...

Wow, Mynn! This card is so creative and interesting with wonderful color! Fab way of placing the flowers and vase! The more I look at it the more I LOVE it!:-)

Kimberly Kett said...

Love how you used that stamp! Great card!

Larissa Heskett said...

Such a SUPER FUN Design!! I LOVE the Patterned Papers that you used!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

What a fabulous design! Your card is just fabulous! I love the vine and flowers!

Jill Norwood said...

I love how creatively you used the vases! And the beautiful flower vine you created! Gorgeous card!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING the flowers!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful card Mynn, those are cute flowers!

KarinsArtScrap said...

wonderful card Mynn
Gr Karin

Ros Crawford said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks so much for Playing along at CCCB!!

Nancy Penir said...

Hi Mynn!
Saw this card in the designer lineup, and thought, how clever to use the pots alternated for bg pattern pop! Great card!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous design Mynn and love the die cuts and the splash of yellow with the enamel dots in perfect.

luv CHRISSYxx

Judy V said...

Hi Mynn! Love your pretty card, especially the stamped and die cut flowers on printed paper! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner! Have a gret weekend!

Jinny Newlin said...

Super fun use of that vase die, Mynn! Love your combination of patterns, too!

4Him said...

I love the contrast of the kraft card stock.

Unknown said...

Nicely done! Love those flowers! Thanks for joining us @ Red Rubber Inspirationals!
Drea DT Host Inspirational # 207

Heike said...

wonderful card! Nice mix!
Hugs from Germany,
Heike

Michelle said...

This is so sweet, Mynn!

Petra Swart said...

Oh, I love the kraft base and all the lovely colours you've used, Mynn!! The flowers and leaves are beautiful and I love the small, sweet sentiment!!! Love the colour and placement of the enamel dots, too!! Such a lovely card!!!

Unknown said...

This is fantastic. I love the flowers on the patterned paper. Really pops. Great CAS card. Thank you for joining ScrapbookerPhD's CAS challenge. - DT Faith

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Wonderful design and colors on your card! Thank you for joining the challenge at the Red Rubber Inspirational blog this week! Lynda - DT Champion Red Rubber Designs