Wednesday, October 21, 2015

MHKDesigns Release + Hop To Stop Winners!


Hello, all!  THANK YOU to everyone who participated in the release this past week for MHKDesigns and also in the Hop To Stop!  I've got some winners to announce!!!

Hop To Stop Winners~
(Prize: All four sets made for the hop)


Release Winners~
(Prize: Set specified)

Santa's Sleigh set: valerija

Winners of your choice of patterned paper packs~
(Choose your set, email the choice to me.)

Petra Swart
Jerrie
CONGRATULATIONS!  Please email me at mhkdesigns.etsyATgmailDOTcom to claim your prizes! I'll be back with another MHKDesigns release at the beginning of December!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, al1!

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

4 comments:

Fikreta said...

happy me!
congrats to all winners!
have a nice day!

cghundley said...

Oh fun to win a paper
pack from you! Sending
congrats to the other
winners also. Thank you!
Carla from Utah

Lisa Elton said...

YAY how fun to see I won!! Off to email you now ;)

Petra Swart said...

Oh, my, I've won a prize - how great is that, my friend!!! I'll be e-mailing you shortly!!!
Have a great weekend!!
Hugz