Monday, February 15, 2016

Paper Sweeties February 2016 Release Rewind!


Hey, all!  It's time for another Paper Sweeties release!  We've got a fun new stamp set and coordinating Sweet Cuts dies to go with it--you will love it!  Today I've made a CAS card with a fun technique to share with you.  Take a peek...


I used a technique I call "Stamped Punched Window" to create my focal point.  I used the flower images from the *NEW* Thinking of you set to stamp my border, the *NEW* Thinking of You Sweet Cuts to create my recessed panel, and the I Pick You stamp set for the sentiment and other images.  Some Cookie Dough and Peppermint sequins were added for some shine.


I dry embossed the main panel and added some fun ribbon to the bottom as an anchor.  I really like the way this turned out, and I hope you do, too!  I'd love to hear your opinion in the comments below!


Thanks so much for stopping by today, friends!  I hope you hop over to the Paper Sweeties store and grab these goodies!  For more inspiration, make sure to check out what the other DT gals have made this month!

Here's your list~

And Here's What's New!

Don't forget about the monthly card kit!
papersweeties-february 2016 kit(1)

This is my last post for the Paper Sweeties team,
and I want to say a HUGE "THANK YOU"
to Debbie and all the other gals--
it has been a huge pleasure!

Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

6 comments:

Fikreta said...

very nice card
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

Maria said...

So very creative, Mynn! Wonderful cut out with the label and all the pretty flowers surrounding it! Just love the addition with the butterfly and cute frog next to the sentiment...well done!!!:-)

Maria said...

And, I want to add that I'll miss seeing your awesome creativity, Mynn with the Paper Sweeties products!!! It's been a pleasure being on the team with you! Thank you so much for your kindness, help, and making the awesome watermarks for us...thank you!!!

Lisa Elton said...

You had me with the sweet polka dot ribbon! Love the way you framed the cut put with the flowers. This is cute Mynn!

Fabiola said...

Superbe, biz

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

What a great idea with the label die and posies! Very pretty!