Saturday, September 30, 2017

MHKDesigns: Recoloring a Digital Sentiment


Hi, friends! I hope your September was wonderful! I'm back with another card using digital products from the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop today. Today I'm sharing a card that uses the Stitched Tea Party set. Take a peek...


This card is one layer, y'all! I had lots of fun using my Digital Paper Fill technique for the scene. I used papers from the Sunflower Sampler and Get Well Flowers paper packs. A few brown gems and some glitter add texture and shine!


I decided to deck out my sentiment, too! I recolored part of it to match with the color scheme I had chosen for my scene. For details on how I colored just part of the sentiment and tips on other ways to alter sentiments, check out my latest YouTube video!


I think this card is super fun and I hope you agree! I can't wait to hear your thoughts about my card in the comments below! :)


That's all I have for you today, friends! Thank you so much for stopping by! I always love to hear from you, so please do let me know your thoughts in the comments below! Don't forget to head over to the MHKDesigns blog for more inspiration and join in our *NEW* challenge tomorrow for your chance at winning some digital goodies from the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop! Until next time, HUGS and happy {digital} stamping, friends!



Project supplies:

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This is a delightful and so cute!