Sunday, September 15, 2019

Crafter's Castle + Taylormadecards4u = Altered Mini Composition Notebooks


Hi, friends! I am so excited to be joining the team at Crafter's Castle for this month's Back to School YouTube Video Hop! Our wonderful sponsor is Taylormadecards4u, and we are showcasing the fabulous Passport to School digital kit!


Take a peek at some details of my creations...


A friend of mine gave me some mini composition notebooks back in May, and they TOTALLY scream Back to School to me! I altered two of them using the Passport to School digital kit as well as these Library Cards from Taylormadecards4u!

Check out my video tutorial on how to create this fun project!

Our challenge will continue to run from today (Sept. 15th) until Sept. 30th. In order to be considered for the prize from Taylormadecards4u, all you need to do is join the challenge!

More DT inspiration:
Janie

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you take some time to visit our fabulous sponsor, Taylormadecards4u, and join us at Crafter's Castle! Until next time, HUGS and happy crafting, friends!


3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

These are beautiful cards.

The Craft Princess said...

Wow Mynn I LOVE this idea.....you did a great job!!! I need to get some of those mini composition book to decorate!!! Thank you so much for guest designing for Crafter's Castle....you always do such a wonderful job and are so appreciated :) Hugs...Janie

Lisa Elton said...

Love what you've done with these Mynn, very cute!