Saturday, November 16, 2019

Washi Tape Series 05: Unicorn Scene


Hi, friends! Yep, it's fall, almost winter, here in the northern hemisphere! Yep! I'm sharing a bright rainbow card today! ;) I need to share more for my Washi Tape Series, so here is a card that uses one of the border washi tapes I have in my stash!


The stamps are from a set I purchased online a while ago, and now I can't find. I apologize! The clouds are die cut from blue glitter paper, and the faux stitched rectangle dies are from The Stamps of Life. Bling is from my stash, and the inks are also from The Stamps of Life.


I'm entering this card into these fabulous challenges~






Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at my creation! I hope you take some time to craft and create today! If you do, I hope you join in the fun with these fabulous challenges! Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends!


4 comments:

Karen @ Misplaced Mojo said...

Rainbow-y, sparkly goodness! I love your glitter clouds and washi tape grass. And the glitter details added to your rainbow unicorns is just the right touch! Thank you for sharing your card at 2CCC!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the rainbow of colors. Cute design.

Andree said...

A fabulous card. Lovely colours and pretty design.
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore November Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

Em Louise Fairley said...

This is so cute, Mynn! xoxo