Wednesday, January 1, 2020

TRCC #13: Wonderfully White


Hi, all! Happy New Year 2020! I cannot believe it's been an entire year since I started The Rainbow Card Challenge! It has been such a fun ride, and I am so grateful for all of your support! This month's challenge is called Wonderfully White! Take a peek at our fun inspiration...


Isn't that so wintry and soft? I adore it! I chose to use some of my favorite images/elements for this card. I LOVE butterflies, and think they are perfect for a New Year's card--they do represent beginning over, after all! Here's what I came up with...


I chose to use a patterned paper from my stash for my base. I used more white paper and some shimmering white pearl paper as the base of the focal point. The butterfly punches are from EK Success, the white glitter accents and doily are from Doodlebug Design, and the ribbon is from The Stamps of Life. The sentiment is from an Avery Elle set called Magnolias.


I totally love how this card turned out! The layering with a shabby chic feel is one of my favorite styles! I would love to hear your opinion about it in the comments below!


If you're looking for even more inspiration, you should take a peek at what the other amazingly talented gals on the design team have created, too!


Jacqueline | Cohenna | Em | Nandini | Sue

Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends! I hope you come and join our challenge--I always love to see what you create! Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends!

6 comments:

sue t. said...

Beautiful card Mynn. Love the thought about the butterfly and the new year.

Lisa Elton said...

This is so delicate and pretty! Happy New Year Mynn!

Em Louise Fairley said...

This is so elegant, Mynn! It's an honor to work with you xoxo

Fabiola said...

Oh mais que c'est beau!

Nandini said...

This is so beautiful, Mynn! Love all the gorgeous layers. Hope you have a great year ahead!

Nandini, Paint Paper Scissors

Jacqueline said...

This is STUNNING - so so beautiful - Jacqueline xx