Sunday, March 8, 2020

Doily Shaped Easel Card


Hello, friends! Happy Sunday! I'm sharing a quick shaped easel card with you today. It was SUPER easy to make, and I love the way it turned out! Take a peek!


The products used for this project were provided by Inlovearts. I used their Mesh Weaving Circle Cutting Dies, Oil Painting Style Sunflower Stamps, and English Word Greeting Stamps to create this delicate doily-shaped easel card.


For a video tutorial on how I created this card, click HERE! I really adore this card! I hope you do, too! Please let me know know what you think in the comments below, and use my DISCOUNT CODE G-12183 for 15% off your next order at Inlovearts!


Thanks so much for stopping by today, friends! I hope you take some time to craft and create today! Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping!


2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

These are terrific Mynn, so sunny and cheerful!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful design and colors.