Saturday, August 15, 2020

Christmas 24: Fancy Folds

Hello, friends! I am SO excited to be sharing another card created for  Christmas 24If you follow along, you will have 24 cards made before the Christmas holiday each year! Challenges are biweekly on the 1st and 15th of the month, and this time's challenge is FANCY FOLDS

Take a peek at my creation...

I am so pleased with how it turned out! I used beautiful digital products from Taylormadecards4u to make this easel card. What do you think? I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below! 

Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends! Please come join us at Christmas 24, and don't forget to leave some love with the other members of this fabulous team! Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping!

1 comment:

Fabiola said...

oh elle est superbe Mynnette, biz