Monday, August 14, 2023

Sunflowers & Pumpkins w/ Conie Fong

 Hello, friends! It’s another day, and another card for me to share with you! I am so honored to be a Guest Designer for Conie Fong for the next couple of months, and today I’m sharing a lovely fall themed card using a gorgeous image from the Conie Fong Etsy shop


This card features the Sunflower Pumpkin Bundle image. I printed it the same size twice, then cut out the pumpkins and focal bloom after coloring so I could use them to add dimension to the scene. I also added a few buttons tucked in here and there for more texture.


I’m entering this card into these fabulous challenges:


Thank you so much for stopping by to take a peek at my first card back! I hope you take some time to head over to the Conie Fong Etsy Shop and grab some amazing images! If you do, please share them in the Conie Fong Facebook Group with us! Until next time, HUGS and happy crafting, friends!

Mynn xx



11 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is charming, Mynn! I haven't used buttons on a card in a while. I always like the way they look!

brenda said...

A really lovely Autumnal Sunflower card, many thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Em Louise Fairley said...

This is gorgeous, Mynn! xoxo

Heather said...

What glorious sunflowers, Mynn! Love the rich bright colors, and the pumpkin-button row on the bottom - so Fall! Perfect coloring, too! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

crafty-stamper said...

Congrats on your Guest Designer-love the beautiful sunflowers,dimension and buttons on your Autumn card.Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations
Carol DT x

Gerrina said...

A card on the turningpoint of the seasons... Beautiful coloured! Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations!

Pattie G said...

What a nice image for Fall! I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
Pattie
Artist & Owner

Sue Jackson said...

Love your sunflowers! They are so pretty! Thanks for playing along with my challenge theme of three of anything! Sue -DT

Maria Valente said...

This is stunning! Thank you for sharing at MMMChallenge blog.
Hugs

Pay Someone To Take My Online Classes For Me said...

I appreciate your participation in the Stamping Sensations challenge.

Gerrina said...

Love the bright flowers and pumkins! And beautiful colouring! Crafty hugs, Gerrina