Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Birthday Balloons

Whew.  School started on Monday and I am trying to get back into the swing of ME being the one that has to do the homework, etc.!  It's crazy!  Luckily, I had time to take a short break and create a card as some wind-down time the other night.  Finding the time to share it has been another matter altogether!  But I've got some now! :)

Here's the card~

Detail~

For these fabulous challenges~




I've used a sentiment by Papertrey Ink, a black glitter gel pen by Sakura (faux stitching), patterned paper by Recollections (polka dots), and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my creation--I'm off again to get some more school work done!  HUGS and happy stamping friends! :)


11 comments:

Patricia Hays said...

The paper pieced balloons are great, and I love the faux stitching detail. I'm glad you found time to create and share your card with us at CAS - Colours and Sketches, Mynn! :)

Suzi B said...

Hi Mynnette lovely to see you here at MMM with this lovely childrens card.. great balloons and faux stitching.
Suzi B xx

Lisa Elton said...

Cute card Mynnette, love the polka dot balloon! Oooh the thought of doing homework at my age...EEEK!!!

karen h said...

Love this card, Mynnette! Great use of the colors; love the stitched border. (Those balloons are my favorite image!) Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

Kylie said...

Mynnette, I LOVE this card. This is definitely going to go on my to be CASED list. Thanks so much for playing along at CCS xx

Laura Mackie Stampin' Up! said...

Great card thank you for joining us this week at make my Monday, Laura DT xx

Sparkly Engineer said...

Like the way you paper pieced the balloons.

Jacqueline said...

This is so beautiful Mynnette - perfect for any little person. Thanks for joining this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx

Chrissie said...

This is just lovely Mynnette!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

JayBe said...

Hiya Mynnette, it's good to see you at MMM. I love the simplicity of your card, hun - perfect for a birthday of any age. Thanx for sharing with us and good luck.

Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

Fliss said...

This is just fabulous Mynn! Love the simple look and those balloons are gorgeous.
So lovely to have you joining in over at Make My Monday.
Fliss xx