Sunday, August 11, 2013

Vintage Veggies!

Hi, friends!  I am SO excited today because I get to announce that I am the Guest Designer this week at The Shabby Tea Room!!!  We've got a fabulous challenge for you to play along with this time around--come and take a look!

Here's some photo inspiration~

We're looking for projects that have a VEGETABLE them
and we'd also like you to 
incorporate TEXT in your project!

Here's what I came up with~

I've used a digital seed packet found online HERE, a digital sentiment made by yours truly, patterned paper by Making Memories, a glitter gel pen by Sakura, pearls by Studio 112, seam binding ribbon by May Arts, a doily (you can barely see) by Wilton, pins by Maya Road, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.  I colored the pearls and pins with Sharpie markers to get them to match my color scheme.  Such an easy way to make your project coordinate!

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at my creation!  I hope that you will join in the fun at The Shabby Tea Room and that you'll leave a little love with the gals on this amazing DT as well!  HUGS and happy stamping friends! :)


10 comments:

Yvonne Garner said...

Congratulations Mynn! Well deserved and your card is a show topper!

Pia S said...

This is a great take on the vegetable theme, Mynnette! I like the layout of this card, and it's beautifully embellished with bow, pearls and pins - nice stitching too!

SD pooja said...

Congrats on your GD post Mynnette !Your card is wonderful with bight cheerful colors loved the idea of using seed packets,thanks for the link !

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats on guest designing Mynnette! Pretty card! I like your lemon yellow bow and the pretty stick pins!

Rossella said...

Gorgeous card
Rosie x

Nancy Seed said...

I expecially like anything with the work "seed" in it because it is my last name, but your card is stunning! Love the colours and how everything comes together. Great job! Hugs :)

Sharon Wheet said...

First, congrats n being a guest designer for the shabby tea room.
And second, what a stunning card! I love your digital seed packet, but how you embellished the rest of your card, is just so wonderfully creative, and very beautiful!
Just gorgeous!

Tracey said...

What a wonderful take on the challenge! Love your pretty card...the colours, the seed packet, its all just fabulous! Great having you as a guest designer:)

Maria said...

Congrats on being guest designer! Such a pretty card with vegetable theme! And, just love the eye catching yellow bow, so pretty!

Sparkly Engineer said...

This card is great. I love garden cards and shabbyness is one of my favorite things. You are just so talented and have so many different styles!