Saturday, August 24, 2013

52CCT: August Embellishment Challenge

Sleigh bells ring--are you listening?  In the lane snow is glistening.  A beautiful site, we're happy tonight walking in a winter wonderland... *sigh*  I WISH it was cold enough to snow, but alas it isn't!  It's August and summertime here in Kansas! Luckily, I am on the amazing DT at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown so I get to make holiday cards all year round--and that keeps me thinking cool! ;)  This week we've got another fun challenge for you--we want you to use CANVAS on your holiday creations!

Here's some inspiration~

My tag~


I've used canvas by 7 Gypsies (THANK YOU, PATRICIA), stamps by Teresa Collins, sequins and a button from my stash, liquid pearls by Ranger, sheer ribbon by Making memories, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek!  Don't forget to hop over to play along and to take a peek at the other amazing DT samples!  HUGS and MERRY stamping friends! :)


7 comments:

Fabiola said...

ce qu'il est joli et classe comme toujours Mynnette, biz

Deborah Frings said...

Such a beautiful tag! Love the soft blue snowflake with all that pretty bling on the front of the tag, and the way you carried them over to the back. Just love the ribbons too. Lovely!

Ruth M said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I LOVE this beautiful tag Mynn, the soft blue is perfect for a snowflake theme and I adore the sparkle and ribbon treatment! {{{{hugs}}}} Ruth x

Jacqueline said...

A gorgeous tag Mynnette - your colours are stunning - Jacqueline xx

Jules said...

Stunning Tag! Love the colours you have used and you can't beat a bit of sparkle :)

Sparkly Engineer said...

Cute tag. I need to get busy and make some in my spare time (what spare time?) so I can have them ready for Christmas - you are going to be soooo ahead of the game

Patricia Hays said...

Your tag is gorgeous! I love snowflakes too. The way you've showcased yours with the die cut and the sparkly glitter is simply wonderful.
And you're welcome. :) Thanks for being a great DT "boss"!