Sunday, August 4, 2013

Great Impressions: Square Cards

Great Impressions

Hello again!!!  It's time for another super fun challenge over at the Great Impressions Challenge Blog and it's such a super easy and fun one!  We want you to MAKE A SQUARE CARD!!!  Yep, that's it!  It'd be really awesome if you'd use some stamps from the Great Impressions Store, too!  There's a prize up for grabs as well so there's another reason to play along!


Here's what I came up with~

Products used~
(Store HERE.)

9666 - Happy Birthday Paper Art Rubber Stamp - Sku: E527


A little selective coloring was all it took to make this little cutie POP!  Isn't she a doll?!  I'm sure there is at least one person in your life that would love a card made with her!:)

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I hope that you'll join us and that you'll take a bit of time to say hi to the other gals and leave comments about their fabulous cards, too!  HUGS and happy stamping friends!



5 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is a darling card. I love the purple and yellow and the way you colored the sentiment to match your papers.

Jenny said...

This is perfection Mynnette!! Everything just flows together so well! I love the yellow and purple combo!

Danielle Vincent said...

Fun card my friend. Love your bright happy colors with that cute image.

Lisa Elton said...

This is the sweetest little image! Darling card Mynnette ;)

Heather said...

Oooh. I LOVE black and yellow together, but the addition of the purple/lilac paper is just out of this world. Love this card.
--Heather G