Thursday, June 1, 2017

MHKDesigns: June Photo Inspiration Challenge


Happy June, friends! It's time for another monthly challenge to begin at MHKDesigns, and this month we have a seashore summer themed inspiration for you! Of course, if you use products from the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop, it's ANYTHING GOES! But we love seeing everything you make, so link up with us! Here's this month's inspiration...


I was inspired by the sea theme and colors of the photo. I decided to use the Sea Creatures digital stamp set from the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop to create a fun birthday card! Take a peek...


I created my panel in Photoshop using various brushes and the Sea Creatures digital stamp set. I used various shades of blue that fade into white to give depth and made the fish images white. I love the contrast! I kept the sentiment black so that it would stand out and draw the eye to it.


Some faux stitching, twine, and a button finished off my card. I really love the masculine feel, but it could be for anyone who loves the ocean! What do you think? I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends!  I hope you hop over to join in our monthly challenge at MHKDesigns!  There are prizes for each one, and you can use any products you'd like! :) Don't forget to leave some love with the other gals on this wonderful DT, too!

Asha | Asmah Dawn | Jessica | Judy | Julie
Monica Rocky | Shawna | Tasha

I'll be back soon with more creations for the
upcoming release using *NEW* MHKDesigns products!

Until then, HUGS and happy {digital} stamping, friends! :)

 photo Signature copy_2.png

Project supplies:

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing card... Love it...

Fabiola said...

Superbe Mynnette, j'aime les couleurs et les effets, biz

Fikreta said...

very nice

Kay Myers said...

Wow- I am usually way behind the trend when making cards so imagine my surprise when I see that sea theme cards are what is the in thing. Right now sea theme cards are on my craft table. How perfect! I love the fish stamps. I would not have been able to stop myself from using all of the super cute stamps in the Digital stamp set you chose. It is so cute and so versatile. Awesome job.

Lisa Elton said...

Love the background you created Mynn! This is a pretty card!

Pam Sebring Iowa said...

This is adorable Mynn!! I love the sentiment it is so cute