Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Paper Sweeties June 2017 New Release Party!


Hey, all!  It's time for another Paper Sweeties release!  We've got a *NEW* Sweetie to share this month! Her name is Madison and she is SO darling! I just know you're going to love her as much as I do! In addition to Madison, we're sharing creations with her coordinating Sweet Cut and the *NEW* Aloha set. You will love these products!  Today I've made a beach scene to share with you. Take a peek...



I'm featuring Miss Madison again today, this time in a bathing suit and with a beach ball from the At the Beach set!



I used dies from the Island Time and Let's Go to the Beach Sweet Cuts sets to create the rest of my scene.



A sentiment from the *NEW* Aloha set was used for the greeting on this creation. I love the way this sweet scene turned out! What do you think? I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!



Thanks so much for stopping by today, friends!  I hope you hop over to the Paper Sweeties store and grab these goodies!  For more inspiration, make sure to check out what the other DT gals have made this month!

Here's your list~

And Here's What's New!

Until tomorrow, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

 photo Signature copy_2.png

Project Supplies:

3 comments:

Debbie said...

What an amazing scene you've created, Mynn - LOVE the polka dot bathing suit!!

Maria said...

Wonderful beach scene with Madison, so fun!!

Lisa Elton said...

Fun summer scene, this is cute!!