Thursday, June 15, 2017

Paper Sweeties June 2017 New Release Rewind!


Hey, all!  It's time for another Paper Sweeties release!  We've got a *NEW* Sweetie to share this month! Her name is Madison and she is SO darling! I just know you're going to love her as much as I do! In addition to Madison, we're sharing creations with her coordinating Sweet Cut and the *NEW* Aloha set. You will love these products!  Today I've made a sweet garden scene to share with you. Take a peek...


Today Madison is spending time in the garden sporting a sweet paper pieced outfit from the I Pick You stamp set. She's spotlighted by dies from the *NEW* Scallop Oval Sweet Cuts, a sparkly tulip cut from the Pretty Posies Sweet Cuts, and a few Cookie Dough sequin flowers.



The fence behind her was cut using the Home Tweet Home Sweet Cut set and the sentiment up top is also from the I Pick You set. I think she's a doll and love the way this card came out! Tell me your thoughts below in the comments!



Thanks so much for stopping by today, friends!  I hope you hop over to the Paper Sweeties store and grab these goodies!  For more inspiration, make sure to check out what the other DT gals have made this month!

Here's your list~

And Here's What's New!

Until tomorrow, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

 photo Signature copy_2.png

Project Supplies:

2 comments:

Maria said...

Beautiful card with sweet Madison! Love the sparkly flower, doily, and pretty ribbon, too!!

The Craft Princess said...

Madison is such a cutie!!! And I love the paper piecing....and the doily...and the sparkly flower...and the ribbon...and...and...and...EVERYTHING!!! Your card is adorable Mynn :) Hugs...Janie