Friday, June 30, 2017

Paper Sweeties Challenge - July 2017 Anything Goes!


Hello, all! It's time for another challenge at Paper Sweeties and we have a super fun and festive inspiration for you this month! Take a peek...


Isn't that super fun?! I was inspired by that wreath and the patriotic feel! Here's my completed creation...


I used the wreath stamp from the Hello Spring stamp set and then the Hello Spring Sweet Cuts dies to create my patriotic wreath. The flower was made using the little heart die and the flower die from the Sweet Cuts set and I love it!


This sweet sentiment is from the Love You To Pieces set. I stamped it onto vellum before adding it to my card. I love the fun fonts!


I kept it CAS with some dry embossing and a few litter embellishments. I love the way this turned out and I hope you do, too! Please leave me a comment below to let me know what you think!


That's all for me, friends!  Thank you SO MUCH for stopping by!  I hope you come and join in the fun with us this month, and don't forget to check out the other DT makes!

Here's you list~

I'll be back later this month with some more Paper Sweeties creations!
Our release starts on the 14th, so don't forget to check out the Paper Sweeties blog for details starting that day!

HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)


Project supplies:

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING that wreath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

The pretty wreath looks great against that starry background! Love it!

jeanchaneyaz said...

Such a creative way to use the inspiration, Mynn. Love it!

Maria said...

Wonderful card with the wreath and pretty red/white/blue flower!! Awesome star embossed background, too!!

Esther Asbury said...

Ooooh -- I love your take on the PS Inspiration board!! What a fun Kraft wreath! Love that you kept it CAS and those tiny stars in the background!