Thursday, September 8, 2011

OLW #63: Baby Cards

I'm keepin' it short and sweet and simple. Like my cards! OLW this week is baby themed. Here are my traditionally colored baby cards:

Blue for boy~


Pink for girl~

I personally HATE (no, that's not too strong of a word--I do HATE) blue for baby boys and pink for baby girls. I'm a strange person. You can ask anyone close to me. My foster babies RARELY wore blue and pink. I LOVE purple for girls and green for boys. So, here are my personal favorites!

Green for boy~


Purple for girl~

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you take the chance to play along with One Layer Wednesday! :) Happy stamping!

13 comments:

Michelle said...

These are all so cute, Mynnette! I love giraffe's for babies. Did you click on my "Baby" label when you visited? You'll find that I'm not huge on "pink for girls and blue for boys" cards either, LOL! Thanks for your lovely comment. You hang in there. I have some experience (and understanding) of what you are going through, and I got lucky, so my fingers are crossed that you get lucky, too.

Rosemary said...

your cards are absolutely adorable!

Mynn xx said...

Thank you so much for your well wishes, Michelle! You are wonderful! And thank you, too, Rosemary! :)

kingstonmama said...

Adorable little giraffes. Love them in every color. :) Ann

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

What super sweet cards! Love them all!
Have a great week-end! /Karin

Judy Beeksma said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!

Canonbury creations said...

Love the cute image Mynnette, your cards are gorgeous!
Val x

Bonnie said...

Great One Layer cards! And I like the purple and green as well as pink and blue.

Mynn xx said...

Thanks, ladies! :)

Judy1223 said...

Mynnette, these are ALL adorable! I also like other colors for babies such as greens, purples, yellows...I love your variety! That giraffe image is so sweet, too!

Carol said...

Who can resist these adorable cards??? I have to agree with you on the pink and blue...much too overdone! Love the purple and green giraffes! Well done!

Rosanne said...

These are so cute!

Jenny said...

With an image that cute you could choose any colour and it would look great! I love your non traditional choices:)
Jenny x