Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A few words...

Hello, all!  Just wanted to let you all know that I may not be posting some cards for a bit--possibly for the rest of the week.  I have my DT duties to fulfill, making my May cards, and helping with things here after the tornado.  I'll miss you all, but please don't be offended if I don't comment on your blog when I usually do!  I'm just super busy with life right now!

Also, I hope you'll take the time to check out my new monthly challenge--Technique Tuesday!  I really want this to be a huge success, but I need all of YOU to help me out with it!  So if you would like to, please pop on over and participate in this month's Technique challenge!



Thanks, all, and happy stamping!

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

No worries Mynnette, life does get busy. And I'm sure there is much needed in your area in the aftermath of the many tornado storms. Take care!!