Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I'm back! Sort of...

Hello!  I'm kinda back.  I've got lots of stuff to get done for May, but I'm taking a personal day at the beginning of the month to help with that, so I'm hoping to do more card making soon! :)  I have a quick card for you tonight that I'm not quite sure about...we'll see what YOU think...

Here's the card~

Details~


This was really easy to make, but I think that it's striking, but I'm not sure if it's exactly attractive.  I LOVE the red hearts on top of the silver, and of COURSE I adore white on white--when one panel is dry embossed, but do they go well together?  A little heart charm tied on with some red and white baker's twine was used to finish it off.  I'm planning on sending it out as a wedding card. :)

I'd like to enter this into these two fabulous challenges~



11 comments:

Rosemary said...

what a beautiful and elegant card, mynnette!

Chrissie said...

This is gorgeous Mynnette!
Love the white on white and the focal point is fabulous!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Victoria said...

I love the heart charm suspended off the red heart and the touch of sparkle is great! I think it works!

G Peplow said...

It's gorgeous!! Love the deep red hearts and that's a very pretty heart charm, xx

Anonymous said...

Hey hunny glad your back even if its just sort of! LOVELY card a real eye catcher! love it hugs me xx

Lisa Elton said...

Very elegant Mynnette, great use of the sketch!!!

Virginia L. said...

I {heart} this!! What a great design with the layering and colors! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

Love the sparkle on the hearts Mynnette and the little charm is adorable :) Great card! Sarah x

Suzanne Russell said...

Very pretty! The embossed background is a beautiful complement to the shiny hearts and charm.

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

So pretty and elegant! Love the amazing texture on the hearts! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!! We're so glad you did!