Tuesday, May 1, 2012

It's Technique Tuesday!

Hey, y'all!  Happy Tuesday!  It's a NEW MONTH--and not just ANY month, my birthday month!  So, I'm pretty excited to be posting today! ;)  Oh, I guess I should say HAPPY MAY DAY, too!!!



Okay, now that all of the "important" business is out of the way, let me show you a card, shall I?  This card is for my NEW stamp challenge, Technique Tuesday!  The technique tutorial this month is all about Velveteen Stamping.  A super simple way to create a HUGH "W-O-W"!!!

Here's the card~

Details~




If you'd like to learn how to create something with this fabulous technique, come join me this month at Technique Tuesday!  I really need all of YOU to help me make this challenge a success, and I KNOW that you all have fabulous twists on all of the techniques that I can learn from!!!  Happy stamping, friends! :)

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Thanks for the fun tutorial Mynnette, I've never seen this technique before! And your card turned out beautifully!

Jacqueline said...

Your card is beautiful Mynnette - I'm off now to fine my white ink pad so I can have a go! - Jacqueline xx

Tara Cardwell said...

Great tutorial Mynnette - I'll give it a go later this month.

Rosmarie said...

A very beautiful card. Gorgeous colors!

Daen'Ys