Monday, May 14, 2012

Quick Christmas Card

Hi all!  Here with a quick Christmas card for ya, and maybe another card in another post...we'll see! ;)  Okay, back to the Christmas card I have for you!!!  I've used my scoring blade to create a panel and then masked it off and stamped some snowflakes.  I added my little Frosty and some bling (rhinestones and clear glitter gel pen) and voila!!!

Here it is~

Details~




Entering it into these fabulous challenges~

Thanks for popping by!  I'm having such fun getting my Christmas cards out of the way--I hope you'll come join in these fabulous challenges and also join me at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown!  Merry stamping!!! :)

9 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

very elegant and classy, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

Hazel said...

I love the delicate and classy look of this card - the scoring really adds to it - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 72 - hope to see you again soon. x

Jacqueline said...

Hi Mynnette - fab card - loving all the sparkle.
(BTW - I,ve left a few thoughts on the 52 admin blog for you)
Jacqueline xx

Karen said...

Hi Mynnete
This is just gorgeous, I thought the snowflakes was a ribbon when I first looked.... lol, thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
xx

Patricia Chalas said...

your card is adorable!!! so elegant!!!
Thanks for playing with us at CSAYL this week!!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is SO CUTE! Love the strip of stamped colorful snowflakes :)

Catie Cuddles said...

I love the stamped strip ... Such a clever way to do a one layer card. Well done!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Wow to your embossing. What a great way to make a single layer card look like more! So much sweetness :>)
Thanks for joining in the Christmas stamping fun at CSAYL!!!

Margo said...

Adorable CAS card!