Monday, June 11, 2012

CCM #70: NO Cards, ATC, or Tags

Welcome to another fortnightly challenge at Crafty Cardmakers!  Before we get started, I'd like to thank everyone who participated in my Birthday Balloon Bonanza challenge the past two weeks--I've loved seeing all your creations!  This time our hostess is Carole and she wants to see any creation EXCEPT cards, atcs, and tags.  So, use your imagination!

Our sponsor this this challenge is
$10 Gift Voucher

Here's what I've created~

Details~



This was very fun to make.  I used an old nut jar I had lying around and decorated it with  patterned paper, minimal stamping, a fun plastic flower, pearls, fabric flowers, and more!  I hope you like it, and I hope you come and join in the challenge!  And please pop over and see all of the other DT creations--they're all fabulous!  Happy crafting, friends!!!

PS: Have you checked out my BLOG CANDY yet?!

7 comments:

Jacqueline said...

A very useful object Mynnette - beautifully decorated - Jacqueline xx

Meggymay said...

Wonderful alteration, I love the decoration, it will be a super gift.
Yvonne x

baileyrosy said...

Hi there Mynnette, well you have turned an ordinary jar into a beautiful gift clever you. Love this beauty and you dont even need to fill it as is perfect just the way it is.

Marie

Josephine said...

What a fabulous gift idea - and so many lovely details too!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty little project Mynnette,great button too!

Vicky Hayes said...

What an amazing jar! I love the little plastic flower on your label and the way you mounted it on a stamped flower. Vicky x

Kim x said...

This is lovely Mynnette, great bit of recycling.
Thanks for all the lovely comments.
hugs Kimx