Friday, June 29, 2012

BLOG CANDY TIME!!!

***THIS IS A STICKY POST THAT WILL STAY AT THE TOP OF MY BLOG UNTIL MIDNIGHT CST ON JUNE 29, 2012...PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE CRAFTY POSTS!***

Hi, all!  I haven't done blog candy in a while now, so I've decided to give some away!  It's a little bit different this time, though!  I've been dabbling in digital sentiments, and so the big winner of this blog candy will win 8 of them!  I hope this sounds like a good deal to you--I've certainly had fun creating these, and am thinking about starting a digital sentiments store--would any of you be interested in it?!  They'd all be seriously cheap--like $1.00 each or something like that.  Maybe $0.50 each.  Let me know what you think!



SO, let's lay a few ground rules, shall we?  I hate doing it, but I have to be fair to everyone out there!  Just a few rules, okay?

1. You need to be a follower of On a Stampage.  Pretty please?!  I love having you come and visit me and leave me some love!  I will follow you back and do my best to keep up with you!

2. Link up below--please link back to a POST THAT MENTIONS MY CANDY WITH THE PICTURE of the candy being offered.  I want to get the word out to as many friends as possible that I am offering this candy!

3. PLEASE STAY TUNED TO SEE WHO WINS!  I will be announcing the winner on June 30th and I will only wait for 24 hours to hear from you before I redraw!

4. ANYONE AROUND THE WORLD CAN ENTER--that's the last ground rule!  Since this is digital, I have no cost for shipping!  SO, enter my blog candy, please!!!

Here's the sentiments you will get (in separate files, not on one sheet, so you can resize them)~

***FOR CARD IDEAS USING THESE IMAGES, CLICK HERE***

Okay, one more thing.  I will be giving away a mini blog candy to 5 extra lucky winners!!!  That's right!  There will be 6 total winners!!!  One person will get ALL of the fabulous sentiments, but 5 winners will get to choose one of the sentiments they like best to have as their very own!  These winners will be announced on July 1, 2012 and will also have just 24 hours to respond--so stay tuned one and all!!!  I cannot wait to give this candy away--get linking, friends!!!  Happy linking--and good luck! :)

9 comments:

Louise van Vuren said...

Great sentiments Mynette...hope I'm a winner!! :)
Louise x

Becky said...

What fantastic blog candy! I am not a digital crafter so wont be entering myself, but I hope it goes well for you. I also wanted to thank you for your lovely comments on my blog, and choosing my owl card as a top 5! I was so chuffed. Thank you Bx

Katy said...

I love your sentiments! Keep making them! :)

Katy said...

Hey Mynnette!

I have update my post to include punches :) And you can use any die cut machine you have. I can't wait to see what you create!! :)

Unknown said...

Hi Mynette! I'm already a follower, and I've added a post to my blog about your blog candy. Thanks for the opportunity to get some of your great digital images. Great idea!

RoseMary said...

Hi I seen these cute cards in person and they are so nice, love your class yesterday. RoseMary

Gisela said...

Love your candy blog. The sentiments are awesome MUST start your store at a $1.00 no less!

Nancy Seed said...

Mynnette just found your blog through Try Stampin on Tuesday and you now have a new follower. Love your work.

Nancy said...

Awesome blog candy!!! LOVE all those sentiments!
Nancy xx :D