Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Technique Tuesday: Faux Pressed Flowers

Hi, again!  It's the first Tuesday of June, so that means that a new Technique Tuesday challenge has gone live!!!  I hope you'll join me--I want to share the joy of learning and paper crafting with as many of you as possible!!!  Thanks to all who joined me last month!  All the creations made with the Velveteen Stamping technique were absolutely gorgeous!  Stay tuned because on the 15th I'll announce Top Winner and Showcased cards!

Now, back to the task at hand!  This month, the tutorial is all about Faux Pressed Flowers!  I've used this technique before, but way a long time ago before I met all of you and started entering challenges.  You can see that post here.  It cracks me up, because this was the ORIGINAL Technique Tuesday post, but I never got it up and going because I was young and naive about blogging. *sigh* BUT I DIGRESS...

Here's my card for this month's technique~

Details~



Thanks for stopping by--I cannot wait to see your creations using the Faux Pressed Flowers technique!  Happy crafting! :)

Also linking this card to the following fabulous challenges~
Celebrate the Occasion: Thinking of You WITH FLOWERS
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday: Sparkles Galore
Try it on Tuesday: Anything Goes

PS: Have you checked out my BLOG CANDY yet?!

14 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful card Mynnette, I've done this before but can't wait to do it again to enter your challenge - Jacqueline xx

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Awww, what a lovely card! Love the handful of flowers and the colours are just yummy!!!

Vicky Hayes said...

Such a fun technique Mynnette! Vicky x

Adrian said...

Cute, thanks for playing @ CTO!

Linda-Ann & Simon Brunton said...

Hi Mynette . Great card - Haven't used this technique before - So I'll be sitting down in the next couple of days and giving it ago - Of course I'll then enter the challenge.

Take care
Greetings from Germany
Linda xoxo

Anonymous said...

Fab card hunny LOVE the sparkles for our Challenge and Top Tip Tuesday thanks for playing along, hugs Samantha :0)

Lisa Minckler said...

A lovely and colorful array of pressed flowers and all those sparkles!!! :) Very pretty card.

Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips.
Have a great one!
Lisa xx

wilwarine said...

Nice card and this time I think i'll be able to join your challenge. Thank you so much for sharing all these things with us !

Esther said...

Such a bright and fun card!
Lovely flowers :)
Thanks for joining CTO this week!

Caroljenks said...

Gorgeous card - so colourful! Love it!

Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday for our 'Lot's of Sparkle' challenge :)

Carol xxx

Saskia Pullen said...

Are those flowers from soap? than they would smell dillious..

GOOD Luck..

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Your embossed flowers are really pretty and I love how they are framed all on there own, pretty card! Thanks for joining us @ CTO this week for our "Thinking of you-use a flower" challenge :)

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely colourful card and great sparkle. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Unknown said...

Such a lovely card, thanks playing along with TioT this fortnight
hugs
Ildiko