Monday, June 25, 2012

CCM #71: Make Your Own Flowers

Hello, all!  It was lovely seeing all of your creations last week--some truly amazing pieces!  This fortnight at Crafty Cardmakers, our hostess is AJ.  She wants to see flowers, BUT you need to make them yourself! :)  This will be our last challenge for a bit as we are taking a month break so that our fearless leader, Lin, can move her life to another location. EEK!  Good luck, Lin!

We are sponsored this time by

and
$10 Gift Certificate for the Store

Here's my card~

Details~



I made my flower by taking three of the new Blossom punches by SU! and rolling the petals a bit and putting them together with a fun double circle and brad center.  I layered the bloom on top of a doily and more patterned paper and added a sentiment.  Voila!  What do you think?  I love it!

So, I hope you come and join us this time--I cannot wait to see all the amazing handmade flowers!  And don't forget to go and leave some love with the other CCM DT members! Happy crafting!!!

PS: Have you checked out my BLOG CANDY yet?!

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

I keep looking at this punch in our Summer Mini now I think I really need it!! It's a lovely card Mynnette - Jacqueline xx

Josephine said...

Beautiful card. I love the papers, and the doily just sets it off perfectly!

Katy said...

Love your card! That is so pretty!!