Monday, June 18, 2012

Make My Monday: June Celebrations/Midsummer Night's Dream

Welcome to the third week in the June Celebration challenges at Make My Monday!  This week we are looking for creations that go along with A Midsummer Night's Dream--you know, fairies, dreams, etc.!

Here's what I've come up with~

Details~





I used a digital image from a collage sheet from Swing Shift Designs, sprayed it with my homemade glimmer mist, added some patterned papers, ribbon, hand crocheted flower from Ellen at In a World of Craft, rhinestones, a bit of clear glitter gel pen, and there you go!!!

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek--I hope you join in the fun this week, and take some time to see the other DT creations as well!  Happy stamping! :)

PS: Have you checked out my BLOG CANDY yet?!

8 comments:

Doreen said...

Oh this is fabulous....what a great image .xxx

Suzi B said...

Gorgeous image Mynnette blinged up beautifully...looks like fairy dust :0
suzi b xx

Karen Petitt said...

gorgeous - love the colours you've used Mynnette, and the vintage fairy is wonderful! the card is modern but with a vintage touch if that makes sense lol! hugs Karen x

Tara Cardwell said...

Now that's the way to beat the traffic on a monday morning - where can I get a butterfly big enough to ride on please?!?!?! Fab card :-D
Tara

Lisa Elton said...

What a great image this is Mynnette! Love the shimmer and those fun crocheted flowers!

Fliss said...

A really gorgeous card Mynnette. The image is beautiful and love the pretty background you've set her on.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Jacqueline said...

Really lovely Mynnette - a beautifully composed card - Jacqueline xx

Vicky Hayes said...

Fabulous Mynnette as always - I've already started weaving stories around this magnificent lady! Vicky x