Saturday, June 2, 2012

52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown: June Sketch Challenge

Welcome to a new month at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown!  First of all, I want to let you all know that we are having a DT call!!!  We've already got one new fabulous DT member, Ruth from Flower Sparkle, and we are looking to add a couple more of you to our team!  If you're interested, please see the challenge for more details! :)

Now, back to the task at hand!  Jacqueline is the hostess this month, and so she's got a fabulous sketch for us to work with this month.

Here's the sketch~

Here's my card~

Details~




LOVE that you can make this sketch CAS or as detailed as you want!  I went for a happy middle. :)  I hope you come and join us--and I cannot wait to see your creations! Don't forget to say hi to the other DT members, Jacqueline and Ruth, too!!!  Merry stamping! :)

4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Great card Mynnette - I love that little tree stamp, loving the ruffled ribbon too - Jacqueline xx

Lisa Elton said...

Love the simplicity of this Mynnette and your sweet little row of trees!

Ruth M said...

What a lovely card Mynnette, I love the different textures and the mixture of papers. The ruffled ribbon is such a nice detail and no-one will be able to resist touching it!
Ruth x

Tracey said...

Very nice card. I love the glittered trees.
Hugs