Saturday, June 9, 2012

52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown: June Color Challenge

It's coloring time at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown!!!  Jacqueline has an amazing challenge for you...you're gonna be REALLY surprised by it!

Here it is~

TOLD YOU!  All white.  Can you dig it?!  And what will YOU make?!  Oh, you wanted to see what I made?  Okay, I can show you!!!

Here's my card~

Details~



The ribbon was white until I put in on top of all the white...then it turned this light silver shade.  So, I used silver for my sentiment.  It's as white as I could go!!!  Okay, so I cannot wait to see YOUR creations!  Don't forget to go and say hi to Ruth and Jacqueline and comment on their amazing creations, too!  Merry stamping! :)

PS: Have you checked out my BLOG CANDY yet?!

6 comments:

Victoria said...

Beautiful! I love WOW!

Lisa Elton said...

I can dig it!!! Your pretty sheer shimmery ribbon is the icing on this yummy card!

Vicky Hayes said...

Utterly stunning Mynnette! Can't wait to have a go at this! Vicky x

Tracey said...

Very nice card. Hope mine turns out half as elegant as yours is. The ribbon gives it the right touch.
Hugs

Ruth M said...

Hi Mynnette, this card is so elegant, love that sheer ribbon! What a fab idea to layer a doily over the embossed panel. I have some doilies somewhere, I must dig them out now!
Ruth x

Julie said...

I like the little hint of colour with the lovely ribbon and your sentiment!