Monday, June 25, 2012

I miss my nieces...

I do.  I miss them lots!  So, I decided to make a special card just for them!  I hope they like it--I've used a digi from Sliekje Digi Stamps and you can find it HERE.  All of the digis on this sight are free!!!  And their adorable!  I've also used a digi sentiment that I made by myself.  I'm gonna give it to you free in this post for stopping by!  I appreciate it! :)

Here's the card~

Details~





For these fabulous challenges~





I've used some glossy accents on parts of my image.  I don't know why, but as soon as I heard "summer" I thought of using glossy accents!  What do you think?  I think my nieces will love it!  And since it's for someone special, this is a "Spread the L-O-V-E" card as well.

Here's the digi sentiment I promised (jpeg & png file types)~
EDITED TO REMOVE FREEBIE

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you like what you've seen and that you'll participate in these fabulous challenges!  Happy stamping--digi stamping, that is! ;)

12 comments:

Victoria said...

The glossy accents is a great touch to this wonderful summery image! Thank you so much for the digi sentiment!

chrissy xx said...

One Fabulous little scene Mynnette....LOve your colours. LOve your image. LOve how you have used the Glossy Accents......It's Gorgeous.
Chrissyxx

Jacqueline said...

A great summer sentiment Mynnette - thank you. It's a lovely card and your niece's will love your card 'cos I bet they are missing you lots too - Jacqueline xx

Denise@DigiHaven said...

Great card Mynnette! I love this image and your coloring and card design are terrific! All the extra details and bling really make this card exceptional! Thanks for joining us again at Digi Haven!

Dana said...

This turned out really pretty. I'm sure your nieces will love it. The little bit of glitz is just right. Thanks for playing at Digi Haven.
http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

Sandy Trefger said...

Love it Mynnette! And thanks for the free digi sentiment! I may have a card that needs just that saying. :) Love your coloring and all the extra bling and the glossy accents. It adds just the right touch for a summer card. Thanks for joining us again at Digi Haven and hope to see you again next week!

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh goodness - another great card. I love mermaids and this one is darling. I'm sure you do miss your little nieces they looked like adorale little sprites in your post pictures. It's so great to be an auntie isn't it??

Anonymous said...

I love this! This is a great card with a fabulous image and those glossy parts really set it off. Thanks for joining our challenge at Digi Haven this week.
Tammy DH DT

Eret said...

Your card is so adorable! Love your design and all those shiny gems. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Digi Makeover Challenge - hope to see you back in our next challenges as well :)
Hugs, Eret

Made by Mandy said...

Many thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges

Mandy (DT member for Daisy Doodles)

Karen said...

Adorable card and your nieces will love it. Sweet sentiment, so thank for sharing that with us. Love your color choice and all the bling! Again, adorable! TFS with us at Digi Haven.

Katy said...

Too cute!! Thank you for the free digi too! :)