Saturday, June 16, 2012

52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown: June Theme Challenge

Hi, there!  It's the third week of June, so we've got a theme going over at 52 {Christmas} Card ThrowdownJacqueline is our hostess, and we'll be looking for cards with SNOWMEN!!!

Here's some inspiration~

My card~

Details~




Such a fun theme, don't you think?  Don't forget, we've got a DT call going on--see the challenge for more details!  I can't wait to see what you create this week!  Oh, don't forget to go and pop over to see what Ruth and Jacqueline have created, too!  Merry stamping!!! :)

PS: Have you checked out my BLOG CANDY yet?!

7 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Love your snowmen Mynnette - love the snowflake sky too - Jacqueline xx

Victoria said...

Such happy snowmen make me chuckle!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh now this is just too stinkin cute Mynnette!

Vicky Hayes said...

I love your cute snowmen on the embossed snow Mynnette! Vicky x

Patty Gorka said...

Super cute snowman card! I love the embossed snow, very creative!

Ruth M said...

This is a great card Mynnette, love the embossed snowflake background and the dry embossed snow - those smiley snowmen are irresistible too!
Ruth x

Tara Cardwell said...

Super snowmen! Hope I get time to play - missing a weekend has played havoc with my crafting schedule :(