Monday, June 11, 2012

Make My Monday: June Celebrations/Father's Day

Hello again, everyone!  Welcome to another week of June Celebration challenges at Make My Monday!!!  This week, Jacqueline would like to see Father's Day creations, as it's right around the corner!

Here's my card~

Details~



I like to keep my manly cards pretty CAS.  For this card, I used strips of patterned texture paper to create an anchor, punched out my sentiment with a simple circle and layered it onto another larger circle.  Buttons with baker's twine accents finish off the card.

Thanks for coming to my blog today--I can't wait to see what you make for the MMM challenge this week!  And do pop over to say hi to the other fabulous DT members--they're so inspirational!  Happy stamping! :)

PS: Have you checked out my BLOG CANDY yet?!

11 comments:

Jacqueline said...

A great masculine card - Jacqueline xx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card, the layout, colours and embelishments used are fab.

Tara Cardwell said...

I love this Mynnette - the colours are fab and that sentiment is so classy echoing the button shapes too.
Tara
x

baileyrosy said...

This is such a striking card, love the bold colours and the super design

Marie

Cazro said...

A fabulous masculine card. I so love the colour choices. Sending love Caz

Tracey said...

Very nice Mynnette. Love the colour combo and awesome masculine appearance.
Hugs

Fliss said...

Gorgeous card Mynnette. Love the shape and stripes and your buttons look fabulous with the bakers twine.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Lisa Elton said...

A splendid masculine card, love the stripes,love the buttons!

Pia S said...

This is a great masculine card! I love the mix of the straight lines and the rounded shapes from the sentiment and the buttons. Beautiful CAS!
PS: thanks for you the lovely comment you left on my blog.

Vicky Hayes said...

I love it Mynnette! The stripes make a great manly background and I like the cluster of circular elements. Vicky x

papotage said...

Cette carte est magnifique très masculine
Biz