Saturday, June 23, 2012

52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown: June Embellishment Challenge

Hello!  I hope you're having fun with us this month at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown!  I know I'm totally glad I'll be getting my holiday cards done early!!!  Makes for a stress reliever around December! :)  Anyway, we've got a great embellishment challenge for you this week!

It's GLITTER!!!!!!!!!

Here's my glittery creation~

Details~






 For these fabulous challenges~

So, what are you thinking?  Do you like my non-traditional colors for this one?!  I was really proud of myself! OH, and NO stamping.  That's right!!!  NO stamping!!! ;)  BUT lots of glitter! :)  I hope you use lots, too!!! So, please join us!  And go and see Jacqueline and Ruth's creations--they're amazing!  Merry stamping!!!

PS: Have you checked out my BLOG CANDY yet?!

11 comments:

Victoria said...

I'm allergic to glitter (it just gets everywhere!!) so I'm very impressed!!

Jacqueline said...

Fabulous glittery accents Mynnette and a gorgeous card - Jacqueline xx

Lisa Elton said...

Well you've given stars and stripes a whole new look! Great card Mynnette, love all of the twinkle!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mynnette, love you card and the non trad colours the bling is perfect and great with these fab tones another super creation !

Marie

lauren bergold said...

that is fabulous, and fun, and sooooooo ♥SPARKLY♥ (which is absolutely ALWAYS great, imo!!!) and i love the pop of *hot* colors against the neutrals verrrrrrrrrry much indeed! :)

Meighan Wheller said...

I think your non-traditional colours with the added glitz is great. I think all the stars look fabulous. Thanks for joining us this week at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges, we hope to see you back again soon. Kind regards Meighan

Danielle Vincent said...

Hi Mynnette - I DO like your non-traditional colors and all that sparkle is so lovely! It's fun when you can create a card wtih great papers and no stamping (but sometimes I feel like I've cheated - LOL).

Judy McKay said...

Fabulous. Nice design and details. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges this week.

SmilynStef said...

Love all of that glittery goodness ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

Julie said...

The glitter is great- I love sparkle. THE NON-TRADITIONAL COLOURS ARE WONDERFUL. GREAT CARD.

Ruth M said...

I love non traditional coloured Christmas cards so this is a real winner with me Mynnette! Joyously sparkly too! Totally love the damask patterned stars, so lush!
Ruth x