Thursday, June 14, 2012

I'm sorry...

...I lied to you.  I know I said I wouldn't be back until next week, but then I decided today that I am going to do a mid-monthly reminder for Technique Tuesday and call it Mid-Month Motivation--I hope that Jacqueline will forgive me for semi-stealing her title from Make My Monday. :)

What I've decided to do is this: Halfway through the month, I will choose a card from that month's challenge at  Technique Tuesday that I really like, CASE it, and use it as the Mid-Month Motivation!  This month I chose this card by Victoria to CASE!  I LOVE her use of the teeny tiny flowers and the swirl from the Everything Eleanor set by Stampin' Up!

Here's my CASE of her card~

Details~



For these fabulous challenges~



 

I hope you come and join in the fun with the Faux Pressed Flowers challenge this month at Technique Tuesday, and I hope you join in these other fabulous challenges, too!  Don't forget to go and see Victoria's amazing card and say hi to her as well!  Happy stamping, friends! :)

*****PS: DON'T FORGET THAT I HAVE DIGITAL BLOG CANDY 
UP FOR GRABS!!!  FIND IT HERE!*****

15 comments:

Bev Gomez said...

Hi Mynette,
Thanks for your kind comments and yes I am going to follow you. Love your blog even though I am a SU gal. Peace, Bev

Victoria said...

Aw thanks Mynnette - I'm blushing now :) Absolutely love your CASE. THe blues are stunning together.

Tracey said...

Beautiful card.......love the colour combo and those tiny flowers! Your sentiment digis above are great!

Nancy Seed said...

Great job. What a difference just changing the card from portrait to landscape makes. Love you colours as well. Love your idea of Mid Month Motivation. Thanks for playing along with us at Try Stampin on Tuesday.

Jacqueline said...

Love your CASE of Victoria's card - have yet to take part in this but will get my finger out and do it soon! - Jacqueline xx

Sylvia said...

What a lovely card, Mynette, love all the pretty embellishments you used, love your embossed background! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week and sharing your card!

Tracey said...

This card is very pretty! I love those flowers and the pleated ribbon under the twine and button.
Hugs

Suzanne Bier said...

Gorgeous card, Mynette! Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at the colourQ!

Jean said...

This is a lovely card ~ great take on the colors!

Unknown said...

Wow, what a beautiful card. I love how you did the flowers. Great technique that I think I'm going to have to try. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

Tracey McNeely said...

So beautiful Mynnette, I love those little flowers on the embossed panel and your pleated ribbon is gorgeous.

Marlena M. said...

Mynnette, your card is beautiful! I love the soft color scheme and ribbon treatment.

Deb said...

Great Job. I love the colors. Thanks for playing along at Try Stampin on Tuesday.

Katy said...

This is really pretty! Thank you for joining me at I Like to Cut and Paste! And thank you for the added inspiration! :)

CherylAnn Robinson said...

A very pretty card! Love your colour combo and the attention to detail is amazing. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.