Friday, June 29, 2012

I hope you'll BEE happy...

I realized that I have NOT been doing a good job of promoting my DIGITAL BLOG CANDY!!!  So, I'm here to fix that!  I've got one last card to show you using one of the digi sentiments, made by yours truly, that you could win!  I hope you join in--the sentiments are totally fun! 

Here's the card~

Details~



For these fabulous challenges~

(sentiment as main focus)

(mine's yellow!)


This was such a quick and easy card to make--and it turned out too cute!  I just re-sized the sentiment to make it larger,  printed it, cut it down to size, colored in the bee, added some bling and some handmade double ribbon (if you'd like to know how to do it, email me!) then added the panel to my card!  The wings of the bee are colored in with a clear glitter gel pen and the black panel IS dry embossed--it's just hard to photograph black dry embossing for some reason...  I think it turned out darling, what do you think?



Thanks for stopping by!  DON'T FORGET to link up to my DIGITAL BLOG CANDY!!!  Happy crafting, friends! :)

9 comments:

JanR said...

P.S. I adore your blog name!!

Nancy said...

Fabulous card Mynnette!! I'm so far behind with blogging ~ just found out about your blog candy!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Nancy xx :D

Lisa Elton said...

This is so cute Mynnette! Love your knotted ribbon. I just made and mailed a bee card today too!!

shaz earl said...

Gorgeous card!

Thank you for joining us at Ruby’s Rainbow for our *Black,White + 1 other* Challenge

hope you will join us again soon
Hugs Shaz DT x

jackiescrafts said...

What a cute card, thank you for joining in at Ruby's rainbows this time

Jackie x

Allison said...

sooo cute
thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz thei week
Allison X

Basslady said...

very funny and sweet!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Angela said...

Adorable; the hint of yellow is refreshing and I love the bling! Thank you for playing along with us at Ruby's Rainbow!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card, love your colour combo and sentiment, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x