Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Try Stampin' on Tuesday Guest DT!!!

I was incredibly honored last week to receive a Top 3 spot at Try Stampin' On Tuesday for this card.  I was doubly honored when I found out that they wanted me to be a GDT on this week's challenge!  OF COURSE I wanted to!!!   There's a fabulous sketch for you this week, and I can't wait to see what everyone creates!  I've used the black magic technique on my card and then added glitter on top of my stamped image.

Here's the sketch~

My card & details~




For these fabulous challenges~

(inspired by dark tones paired with shimmery accents)


(My style is almost anything, but I LOVE glitter and bling along with patterned paper!)

I Like to Cut & Paste: Punches/Die Cuts

Thank you to CherylAnn and all the fabulous ladies at Try Stampin' On Tuesday!  I hope I've done ya proud--and don't forget to pop over and see their fabulous creations as well!  Happy stamping, friends!!! :)

20 comments:

Victoria said...

Simply beautiful! (Pinned it!)

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh WOW Mynnette - I'm not surprised at all that you were asked to be a GDT and I must say that you've out done yourself once again. Just gorgeous!! I've not tried that black magic technique yet - must do so.

Jenny Marples said...

Oooooh Mynnette, that has given me some good ideas. Thanks for sharing, hugs Buttons x

Tracey said...

Awesome; I love how this looks!! Definitely have to try this technique ;)
Hugs

Sarah C said...

Beautiful! Love the polka dots, lace and bits of sparkle. Really, really lovely :-)

Kristen Conant said...

CONGRATULATIONS on being chosen as one of our guest designers! You did a GREAT job!!! Will have to check into this technique! Love how it looks.

StephC said...

My goodness, this is gorgeous! I LOVE your interpretation of the photo. So glad you joined us at FYI!

Michelle said...

Mynnette, your card is so beautiful! Your shimmery flowers are perfect! I love this card. Thanks for joining us at FYI!

Deanna said...

Mynnette, Congrats on the GDT!
This is just gorgeous, I love the black magic technique. Thanks for the link on what it is I never saw that before~Awesome effect!Your design and layout with all the details is just Gorgeous!

Nancy Seed said...

Congrats on being a Guest Designer. Great work and hope to see more of your talent.
New follower as well!

Deirdre said...

Beautiful take on the sketch - love what you created.

Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week.

Katy said...

This is very pretty and I really like your sentiment!

Tracey Old said...

Congrats on being a Guest Designer with us! Love your take on the sketch! Just beautiful;-)

Tracey Old said...

Congrats on being a Guest Designer with us! Love your take on the sketch! Just beautiful;-)

Karen (carefree creations) said...

Beautiful! I love the glittered flowers. Thanks for joining us at FYI!

dstandard said...

Beautiful card - congrats of the GD! Thanks for playing at FYI!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Congrats on your GD gig! Good for you. Meanwhile - gorgeous sympathy card Thanks for joining in at FYI!

Ren-Yi said...

Love the glitter and the beautiful doily. What an elegant card. Thanks for playing along with us at Paperplay.

Rebecca Deeprose said...

Beautiful Mynnette! BIG congrats on your win! Love this card!

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Congratulations on receiving the Lovely Lotus award for the beautiful creation ! Well-deserved. Have a great day, Shirley