Monday, June 4, 2012

Make My Monday: June Celebrations/Pearly Birthday Card

Welcome to a brand new month at Make My Monday!  Our lovely and fearless leader, Jacqueline, is our hostess, and she is giving us the theme of June Celebrations!  This week, she wants us to make a birthday card with pearls, the June birthstone.  It's Make My Monday's 1st birthday this week!  AND, since HER birthday is this Sunday, I made this card with Jacqueline in mind!  Happy early birthday, Jacqueline, and happy birthday, MMM!!!

Here's my card~

Details~


What do you think?  I went for a pop of purple with black and white and lots of pearls!  They're all around the sentiment.  Do you like how I layered the flowers/sentiment?  I discovered it a while back while making a thank you card.  I LOVE the way it looks!!!

Thanks for stopping by.  I can't wait to see what you create this week!  And please leave some love at the other DT members' blogs!  Happy stamping, friends!!!

7 comments:

Ciska said...

What a gorgeous card, I love the colour scheme and the pearls. I didn't know pearls are June's birth stone, better get them out and start creating then :)

Jacqueline Muller said...

I saw your card at Make My Monday and I am in love with it. Great colours, lovely sentiment and all fits so well together. Well done!!

Jacqueline

Victoria said...

This is a beauty! The pearls are just perfect with this colour scheme!

Tara Cardwell said...

I love the rich dark colours you've chosen to go with the pearls - a perfect pairing :-)
Tara

Val said...

Beautiful card - love the rich colours.
Hugs
Valxx

Jacqueline said...

Thank you for your early birthday wishes Mynnette - love the card - Jacqueline xx

wilwarine said...

it's beautiful, I love the colours and the pearls.