Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Another YUMMY Summer Card!

Okay, so if you know me, then you know that when I get excited about something, I go all out.  Well, folks, I am totally excited about the Digi Haven challenges!  I have never been a digi girl, but I think I may be leaning more towards it this week!  This week the gals want to see some free summer digis, and so I've got a few more up my sleeve!  The one for this post is scrumptious--you'll see what I mean!  I PROMISE to back back with some true stamping soon, never you fear, but you'll also get some digis thrown in the mix!

Here's the card~

Details~



For these challenges~

(MUST be free, mine found HERE)



So, what do you think?  Isn't is scrumptious?!  Of course I added some glossy accents to it--it was needing it!  How else would you make those popsicles look juicy?!

I hope you like this card--I made the digi sentiment by my own little self and am giving it away free in this post!

Here it is (jpeg & png)~
EDITED TO REMOVE FREEBIE

Thanks for stopping by, I hope that you join us at the fabulous challenges I've entered as I LOVE to see your amazing creations!  Happy digi stamping, friends!!! :)

16 comments:

Tonya said...

This is so cute. Those popsicles look so real. Fabulous job. Great sentiment too.

Victoria said...

Truly scrumptious!

Jacqueline said...

OOOH - I want one those lollies - they look delicious! - Jacqueline xx

Denise@DigiHaven said...

Mynnette, another great card! I love that you added the glossy accents to create a more popsicley look. LOL. Great sentiment too! Nice job! Thanks for playing with us at Digi Haven ♥ Denise. BTW I replied to your "bow" comment on my blog and left a link for you to check out. Toodles!

Feebsy said...

Oh I love this card those lollies look good enough to eat and the clean stylish design of the card is perfect. Great sentiment too, thanks for sharing it.

Feebs
xx

Sandy Trefger said...

Cool! Literally. :) Adorable digi and great coloring. Very cute card. I'm afraid that those would melt here in Texas this afternoon...104 degrees (f) in the shade!!!! Thanks for doing another great card for the Digi Haven Summer challenge! So glad we won you over. Ha, ha.

ddazzled71 said...

This card so stood out to me over at Digi Haven, I love the glossy accents making those Popsicles look so icy and inviting. A perfect card for the heat of summer! I love it! xx

KD said...

I love your card! The colours are so summery and I really like the look of the Popsicles with the Glossy Accents! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Girls Challenge Blog!

Franz♥ said...

Gorgeous job, love your take on our "summer" theme so much!

Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean this forthnight.

Hugs, Franz.

Amber Sheaves said...

Wonderful card! I've yet to venture into the digi/hybrid world with my cardmaking. But I need to try it soon! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Girls!

Dana said...

I like this digi. Great card.
http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

Tracey said...

A yummy card for sure! Love the glossy effect you added. Its hot here these days so your popsicles are making me drool, lol. How is your insomnia these days?
Hugs

Erica Bass said...

The popsicles look very juicy! Love how you pulled the colors from the inspiration photo -- great interpretation! Thanks for joining in at the Paper Girls Challenge blog!

Krista said...

Your card is lovely!
Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Digi Haven!! Come back and play with us again soon!!
Hugs,
Krista
www.kristadesign.nl
DT member Digi Haven

Karen said...

Lovin' on this one Mynnette. I just want to lick it. Your glossy accents over the top just makes it look so refreshing. Yum O! TFS again at Digi Haven.

Denise@DigiHaven said...

Congratulations for being one of our TOP 3 this week at Digi Haven!! Please come on over and pick up your Top 3 winners button!! www.DigiHaven.BlogSpot.com Again, congratulations and thank you for playing with us!! ♥ Denise