Monday, June 25, 2012

Make My Monday: June Celebrations/Color Challenge

Welcome to the final week of Make My Monday's June Celebrations challenges!  This week we are looking for creations using the colors of red, green, and cream.

Here's what I made~

Details~




I CASEd a card that Jacqueline made last month.  You can find her card here and here.  I want to call this technique "Faux Stained Glass".  Basically, you emboss lined images onto vellum and then color them in.  Isn't it a stunning touch?!

So, what will you come up with this month?  I cannot wait to see your creation!  And speaking of creations, you need to go and check out the other DT creations, too!  Happy crafting! :)

PS: Have you checked out my BLOG CANDY yet?!

6 comments:

Tonya said...

So pretty. I love those flowers.

Jenny Marples said...

Love that idea. I have coloured vellum before but not in this way. Must try it. Thanks for sharing, hugs Buttons x

Victoria said...

The flowers are gorgeous. I really need to try this technique!

Jacqueline said...

This is such a pretty card Mynnette - your flowers are stunning - Jacqueline xx

Tara Cardwell said...

Really pretty! The vellum does indeed look like stained glass - at first I thought it was shrink plastic.
Tara

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Love your glassy glowers and the centre sentiment. Suzanne :)