Thursday, November 15, 2012

Digi Haven: Thanksgiving

Welcome to another fabulous freebie challenge at Digi Haven!  This week we want to see all your amazing creations that use FREE digis with a Thanksgiving theme!  We've also got a fabulous sponsor for this challenge--ME! ;)  You'll receive a digital sentiment of thanks made by yours truly if you are chosen as this week's winner!

Here's my project~
(digi HERE)

Details~




I decided to create a Gratitude Journal.  My plan is to write in it at least weekly.  We'll see how that goes. ;)  I do hope that you'll come and play along!  And don't forget to say hello to the other DT members--they've got some rockin' sweet things to show you, too!  Happy {thank}stamping! ;)

11 comments:

Jacqueline said...

A great idea for a journal Mynnette and so beautifully decorated, loads of lovely ribbons on the spine - Jacqueline xx

Lisa Elton said...

Love all of your pretty ribbons and the sweet buttons on your journal! Great Thanksgiving image too!!

sandie said...

I love this idea of a journal. And this card is so romantic! That is a very well tied bow! I am jealous as I am trying to improve my bow tying and you look like an expert!

Dana said...

Love the idea for a journal...hope you are able to keep up with it.
http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

Karen said...

Just wanted to stop by and let you know that your project is beautiful. I love the soft colors, the vintage image and the idea of making it a into a journal. TFS

Crea-Sandra said...

This is so lovely, love all the ribbons you added to the bindingspiral!
Hugs Sandra

Deanne Saunders said...

Very elegant!!! Lovely!

Wendy Fraser said...

What a stunning book and such a great idea. Love the embossing and yummy ribbon. xx

Denise@DigiHaven said...

This came out wonderfully and is such a great idea. I often forget to be thankful for something each day so a journal is such a fantastic idea. I'd most likely forget to write in it if I had one though. LOL. I love the vintage feel and soft colors you used. I hope you fill this with some of the most wonderful things. ♥ Denise @ Digi Haven ♥

Sandy Trefger said...

Love the colors of this card and how you did the ribbons. The image is great too!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Katy said...

This is very cool! You can always just write one or two words per day or week. I had one a long time ago (something Oprah had said to do) and I had things like a rainbow or feeling good. That way it doesn't feel like a major task. And you will become more appreciative of things you may take for granted otherwise. :)