Monday, November 12, 2012

Make My Monday: Autumn: Stitching

I laugh.  Seriously.  This is about the fifth card I've made with faux stitching over the past few months and I have never made that many in my LIFE to this point!  LOL!!!  BUT, that is what we want to see over at Make My Monday this week.  We are looking for autumn themed projects that also use stitching--it can be real or faux.

Here's my card~

Details~



The faux stitching is around my patterned paper base.  I used stitched ribbon, as well.  I also stamped my water colored image onto the same patterned paper.  These flowers seemed like mums which always remind me of autumn!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek at my card!  Please do join us this week and don't forget to check out the other amazing DT creations!  Happy stamping! :)

9 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Perfect faux stitching Mynnette - it's a beautiful card - Jacqueline xx

Fliss said...

Fabulous card Mynnette. The background is lovely and the stamped tag just gorgeous. Love the ribbons too.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Mrs.B said...

Gorgeous card Mynnette, and such a beautiful image.
Avril x

Patty Gorka said...

Beautiful fall card, love your faux stitching.

Karen Petitt said...

gorgeous card Mynnette - lovely autumnal colour scheme - my favourite! xx

Lisa Elton said...

Stunning Mynnette, really a wonderful little work of art!

CardsbyMarianne.blogspt.com said...

I love the way your card turned out! I haven't tried stitching a card yet but have been on the lookout for a cheap sewing machine to purchase. Can't wait to try making one!
Marianne

Paper Profusion said...

Your stitching sure looks real to me - wonderfully done! Gorgeous card too - love the colours - beautiful stamped image. Nicola x

Fabiola said...

elle est très belle, j'adore les coutures, biz