Tuesday, August 13, 2013

CYDI: Lift Me Up

welcome to Can You Digi It?

Hello again and welcome to another Can You Digi It? design team post from yours truly!  We've got a super fabulous challenge for you to play with for the next two weeks--it's called LIFT ME UP.  We want to see some digital elements and some inspirational thoughts and sentiments!

My digital print~

Here are the supplies I used from the Can You Digi It? store: Wood Veneer Frames by Green Goddess, Holiday Hullabaloo Brads by Green Goddess, Grunge Neutrals Paper Pack by Delightfully Distressing, and Topiary by LilyPink.

If you'd like a copy of this quote without the watermark to make prints with, please email me and I'll be happy to send it to you! :)  Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek at my creation!  I hope that you join us this fortnight for our challenge and that you take a bit of time to leave some love with the other DT members as well!  HUGS and happy digi crafting! :)


3 comments:

Denise said...

Mynnette, this is soooooo great!! If you get a chance, I'd love the digital file for printing!
Hugs and hugs,
Denise

cr8iveme said...

your digital print is fantastic.

Hugs,
Mary Ellen, C.Y.D.I. DT

Sparkly Engineer said...

I don't digi but this one is great