Thursday, August 8, 2013

Great Impressions: Create a Frame

Great Impressions

Hello everyone!  It's another Thursday so it's time for my weekly Great Impressions post!  This week I have another video tutorial for you!!!  I'm sure you'll find it quick and easy--I hope you'll try it out!  It's all about how to create a frame with your nesting die cuts!

Here's the card I've made using this technique (with a close up)~


The inside sentiment~

Products used~
(Store HERE.)

9440 - A Cute Dog Lives Here Rubber Stamp - Sku: F370

9770 - Dear Old Friend Rubber Stamp - Sku: D370

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my card! Please hop over to the Great Impressions blog for the video tutorial and for more amazing DT creations to inspire your use of these wonderful stamps!  HUGS and happy stamping friends! :)


3 comments:

Danielle Vincent said...

So cute Mynn! Love the framed idea. Reminds me that I haven't done it in a very long time. Darling and sweet. Hugs D

Lisa Elton said...

Awww what a cute little pup, sweet card Mynnette!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Very cute card. Your tutorials are alway well thought out and very clear.