Saturday, November 2, 2013

52CCT: November Sketch Challenge

Ho, ho, ho!!!  Just a couple more months until Christmas!  Do you have your cards made yet?  Well, if not, join us each week at 52CCT and get some of them out of the way!!!  This week, we've got a fabulous sketch challenge for your crafting pleasure!

Here's the sketch~

My card~


Detail~



I've used patterned paper and glitter paper by DCWV, ribbon from my stash, rhinestones by Zva, a sentiment by Inspired By Stamping, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you join us this week for our holiday challenge and that you join us each week of the year so you can stock up on your holiday cards!  HUGS and merry stamping to you all! :)


6 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Such a wonderfully traditional Christmas card. Great papers, colours and lots of bling! Lovely!

Ruth M said...

Hi Mynn, what a happy card, I love that bacground paper, your traditional colours and the mosaic ornament! That gold ribbon and sweet bow are the perfect finishing touch! Have a great week! Ruth x

Patricia Hays said...

Your card is so festive with its shimmer and sparkle! I love the layered circles making up the ornament. (I'm picturing the whole circular element as an ornament, not just the mosaic image.) Very nicely done, Mynn!

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh so beautiful - your ornament is Fabulous! Love the gold touches.

Sparkly Engineer said...

Can I just say, you are freaking prolific. I wish I had this much time to make cards and such pretty ones too.

Louise van Vuren said...

Sorry for my very late comment, I've not been well over the last week and I've not been up to doing much at all. This card is amazing Mynn, love how you've used my sketch and made a beautiful ornament for the focal point. The traditional colours are a perfect choice. I LOVE it!

Louise xx