Sunday, November 3, 2013

Great Impressions: Holiday Time!


Can you believe it's November already?!  The holidays are upon us and so this month at Great Impressions, we're asking you to create a holiday themed card or tag!

Here's what I've made~

Details~


Products used: D281 Berry Sprig, F249 Warmest Greetings.

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I hope that you join us this month at Great Impressions, and don't forget to pop over to take a look at all the other fabulous inspiration using these amazing stamps!  HUGS and merry stamping to all! :)


4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty Mynnette! I like those wispy little branches and your touch of gold sparkle!

Unknown said...

How beautiful Mynn! I agree with Lisa, those wispy branches are beautiful!
Hugs
Ellen

Danielle Vincent said...

I really like this one Mynn. Great details.

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is pretty and I love how you always add the random jewels. I have copied that idea on a future GI card.