Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Mother's Day Tag

Hi, friends!  Yes, I've got another Mother's Day item to share with you.  If you haven't noticed, all the Mother's Day creations I've made this year are all matchy matchy. ;)  Click HERE to see the gift and HERE to see the card.  This is the third and final matchy matchy item for this year's gift.  Come and see!

Here's the tag~

Details~



I've used a sentiment from the Mother's Day Bouquet stamp set from Inspired By Stamping, patterned paper by Basic Grey, seam binding by Paper Sweeties, a glitter gel pen by Sakura (faux stitching), pearls by Want 2 Scrap, and all other supplies are from Stampin' Up!.

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!  I hope you take some time to create today!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!


6 comments:

Ginger said...

Beautiful! I love all the details!

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty Mynnette, I like the fancy bauble with the ribbon!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is beautiful Mynn.

gr karin

Fabiola said...

charmant Mynnette, très joli, biz

Taunya Butler said...

So beautifully done!! Love the stitching around the sentiment and the colors are awesome!! Smile!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous tag!